Sunday, November 20, 2011

Aunt Heather

My life long friend (literally, since we met in the hospital the day I was born...Heather had already been in the little baby bins for a whole day when I arrived), Heather, was in town visiting from New York and asked to watch Peyton one day while we were at work. We of course took her up on her offer! Peyton loved Heather from the first time she saw her this trip (they met when Peyton was just weeks old, but I'm not sure Peyton remembered)! She always had a sweet smile for her :)

Peyton wanted to dictate the rest of this post (she would have typed it herself, but she's only 10 months old); so, here she goes!

I had so much fun with my Aunt Heather! She came over and spent lots of time with me! We read lots of books, she tickled me and made me laugh.


She kept putting things on my head, like this bucket thingy.

But I took it off!

Then she put this star on my head...

Once she put the circle on my head, I figured there was no point in fighting it... I just sat still and smiled pretty.

She is so silly!! I just kept laughing at her!

Me and my Aunt Heather!


No comments:

Post a Comment