Friday, December 3, 2010

Milestones & Memories

We found out that we were expecting on Thursday, May 27th and since my parents were in Washington, the first person I told was my sister, while Matt called his family in Georgia to give them the news of their third grandchild-to-be. It was perfect timing for me, because I flew to Washington that Saturday and I was able to share the news, not only with my parents, but also with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, & little cousins.

Matt & I made our first visit to the doctor on June 7th and found out I was already nine weeks along. My due date was set for January 9, 2011!

Just 2 1/2 months later on August 17th I first felt our little one move!

Then, exactly one week later on August 24th we learned that a baby girl was in our future.

On November 2nd we decided to get a better look at Peyton and we went in for a 3-D Ultrasound.

6 comments:

  1. So excited for the Walker blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Now I get to stalk YOUR blog! Can't wait to meet that little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3-D Ultrasound.... that is really cool! You can actually see her features and know what you are looking at. I've always been like Rachel on Friends when it comes to ultrasounds.... you can show me the baby and tell me what parts I'm looking at but I probably don't really see it! But I can actually see Peyton!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited about the M&M&P's blog :)
    but even MORE about little Peyton!! Can't wait to hug and love on that little dollie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm the 3D ultrasound is CREEPY! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cari, that was the least creepy picture too! All the other ones made her look like a jack-o-lantern!

    ReplyDelete