Sunday, June 5, 2011

Introducing Reid Wesley Frazier!

My sister had her second baby early Saturday morning! She went into the hospital Friday afternoon, and since Poppa and La La both wanted to be there, someone needed to stay with Sierra. Matt stayed home to watch Peyton, and I went out to my parents' house to stay with Sierra. We figured it was going to be a long, late night; so, I brought clothes to spend the night. I woke up at 2:45 am to a text that Reid had been born!!! Saturday morning, I went home and Matt, Peyton and I went up to the hospital to meet the new family member!

So excited to meet her new cousin, Reid!

Meet Reid Wesley Frazier!

Peyton meeting Reid for the first time.
(I must be honest. Even though it looks like Peyton is looking at Reid, she is actually looking at Kyle, who is standing out of the view of the camera. She seemed more interested in the adults than the baby, but I'll pretend!)

Whoa Dad, did you see this? Reid is so cool! Look how little and adorable he is!

Aw Mom, do we have to go already?

We are so excited for Tia (Jen), Tio (Kyle) and Sierra for the new addition to their family, and we can't wait to hang out for many years to come!

1 comment:

  1. Pretend or not, those are some adorable pictures...

    ReplyDelete