Friday, June 10, 2011

Reading

Anyone that knows me well knows that I LOVE to read. As long as I can remember, I have loved to read. When I was a kid, I used to stay up until 2 in the morning reading under the covers with a flash light so that my parents wouldn't catch me and make me go to sleep! I have also been known to start reading a book and not put it down until I finished. Many sleepless nights have occurred because of a good book.

Anyway, I desperately want Peyton to share this love of books and reading; so, we have been reading to her for awhile (also trying to teach her some spanish words).

Just when I think she is starting to get the hang of "reading" and what to do with books....


she proves me wrong!


Oh well, we still have time!

2 comments:

  1. Hah, so funny! I'll bet she turns out to be a reader just like you -- but maybe not for another year or so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee... maybe she is trying to eat the book cuz' she loved it so :)

    ReplyDelete