Saturday, July 23, 2011

Father's Day

So this post is more than a little late, but better late than never! We went to my parent's house for Father's Day to celebrate three amazing Dads! As soon as we walked in, my dad took Peyton from me, grabbed Sierra, and the three of them went into the play room. I went in to check on them a few minutes later and this is what I found.



Poppa loves his grandkids and the feeling is mutual!

Meanwhile, my mom and sister were in the kitchen getting lunch ready.

And the two other dads were out on the deck, relaxing and chatting.

Sierra was so cute. She walked up to the window and was waving and saying "Hi Daddy, Hi Uncle Mack (aka Matt)". Jen told her she had to knock on the window so that they would know she was there. So she did...it was pretty darn cute :)

Jen and Reid! Sweet little baby boy was only a couple weeks old...what a trooper to make a trip to Poppa and Lala's so soon (I mean this for Jen and Reid!)


Peyton was hanging out in the swing; so, Sierra decided to help her out and push her. At times, she would push kinda hard, and Peyton loved it! I think we have a thrill lover on our hands!


Then Lala spent some time with all three of her grandkids! Oh how much fun they're going to have as they grow up together!!


Peyton loves this hammock! I mean, who wouldn't love lounging on a cushiony hammock, with a beautiful view, and someone pushing you? She has got it made (and has no clue).

Kyle with his son :)

Lala and Peyton, so sweet


Hmmm, Peyton must have been getting hungry!

Now it's Kyle's turn to relax and lounge!

Peyton and her Daddy :)




She is one lucky girl to have a Daddy that loves her so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment