Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pool Time!

Peyton finally got her first swimsuit! We were at Poppa and Lala's today, and we decided to test it out since they have a baby pool!

Isn't her swimsuit adorable?!?

Lala was tickling her :)

So what exactly am I supposed to do in this thing?

What is this thing I'm wearing? Is it a tutu? I thought my mom said she would never put me in one of these!

This pool is awesome!

I am one cool baby!

Hey, is this what was on my head? What are these for?

I know, they're for eating! Yummm :)

I brought two friends to join me in the pool. Meet giraffe and horsie.

Giraffe is tasty!

Gosh, I really want to touch the water, but giraffe is just so yummy! What to do, what to do...got it!

Hiiiiii!!!! We're having fun!

Does my hair look funny?

What's that you say? It's time to go in?

I don't want to!!

1 comment:

  1. Every picture was sooooo cute! I love how Peyton managed to keep the toy in her mouth and splash both hands in the water at the same time. She's showing some ingenuity at a young age. :)

    ReplyDelete