Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Love Continues :)

Since Peyton went to Starbucks last week, she has been talking nonstop about how wonderful it was! So, today I decided to introduce her to another coffee shop that I love more than Starbucks...The Coffee Bean! We got in the car and headed in that direction a little after 9:30 only to discover stopped traffic at Mopac and 360! Come on Austinites, do we really still have rush hour at 9:30? Shouldn't you people have been at work at least an hour ago?!? Well Peyton did not enjoy being stopped in traffic; so, I decided to take her to the Coffee Bean some other day and we went to Summermoon instead! This place has one of the best lattes ever!! Peyton loved it (of course)! Notice her eyeing my drink...she's definitely my daughter ;)

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm going to change my earlier prediction (can't even remember what it was now) and call that Peyton's first word is going to be "latte".

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that pix!!! and she IS eyeing your latte :)

    ReplyDelete