Friday, March 18, 2011

Pink Frilliness

As most people know, I am not a fan of pink, frilly, girly things. I was quite vocal about that when I was pregnant, as soon as we found out we were having a girl. Well, I did buy a few pink outfits that I approved of (mainly rose/mauve or a couple hot pink things), but I still steered clear of frilly and pink pink. One of our good friends from high school gave Peyton a pink frilly outfit that I put on her the other day, and I have to concede that she looks ADORABLE in it! I absolutely love the way the collar looks and she just looks so sweet! Thanks Jess for knowing better than me!!

1 comment:

  1. That is very cute! Although, you may have just unleashed the floodgates on PINK. Then again, with hand-me-downs coming from Mackenzie, Peyton will most certainly have plenty 'o pink in her closet.

    ReplyDelete