Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cousins

We have been trying to find a part time nanny for a few weeks now. In the meantime, we have had various people watch Peyton (my mom watches her Tuesdays and Thursdays), Nana came to visit for two weeks, our sitter Lauren, and last week my 9 months pregnant sister helped out! She watched Peyton on Tuesday and Thursday. Now, not only is she 9 months pregnant (due in the next 3 weeks), but she also has an adorable 20 month old, Sierra! She is the BEST sister ever!! Boy oh boy did she have her hands full! It is so fun to see these little girls interact. You can tell how much fun they are going to have when they get older!



I babysat Sierra while Jen had a doctor appointment and boy was that exhausting! I've always said that I wanted my kids to be close in age (Jen and I are 15 months apart), but it sure is a lot of work! I know it would be worth it when they get to be older, but it would probably be a rough couple of years....unless we have two perfect kids like my parents had ;)

Sierra colored while Peyton took a nap
The bouncy chair looked like so much fun, Sierra decided to try it out!

Both girls love to be outside; so, we went on a walk. It is much harder to push two little people in a stroller!

Thank you soooo much Jen! Peyton is lucky to have such a great Tia and cousin!

2 comments:

  1. what sweet girls! after spending so much time with Peyton 3 days in a row, the next day Sierra kept saying "Peyton seeting, shhh" (aka "sleeping"). even though it was tiring, it sure was fun to spend that much time with your sweet baby girl!! we'll take her anytime!

    ps - i LOVE that last picture...Sierra's playing footsie with Peyton and it looks like Peyton thinks it's pretty fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA!!! What a trooper! It's hard enough being pregnant with a 3-year-old and 1-year-old! I can't imagine a 20-month-old and a 4-month-old.....while pregnant! That's awesome Jen - you rock!

    ReplyDelete